Crispbread


I find it a bit early baking for Christmas, so today I have been baking crispbread. They are fast and very easy to make.  If I bake Christmas cakes now they will be long gone before Christmas.🍪

Recipe:

1 dl oatmealEverything is stirred together. (The dough should be very sticky -))
Part  the dough in 2 and roll out thin between two pieces of baking paper. Cut each piece  in 12  squares – you don't have to cut all the way through but make a  dent so you can break it in square pieces when baked.
Bake at 200 degrees for 20 min-25 min

Sometimes I  add poppy seeds to the dough as well.
1 dl sesame seeds
1 dl pumpkin seeds
1 dl sunflower seeds
1 dl rye flour
2½ dl wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsb coarse salt
2 dl water
1¼ dl rapeseed oil

I store them in  plastic sandwich bags in a tin can, when cooled. They keep crisp until eaten, but that is often  not that long.
danish

Comments