Book Catalogue - App

As I read a lot I have great use of the Book Catalogue App on my mobile to keep track of the books I have read.

App

I find it very smart. You can enter your own books, and if you lend them to someone you can make a note. It is also possible to have different bookshelves. E.g. one with your own books, e-books, or books you have borrowed in the library, or whatever you find useful..
It is easy to enter new books . You can scan the barcode on the book or enter ISBN-number. You can search the internet or add manually. There are a lot of other features as well.
Right now I am going to read the fourth novel in the Aurora Teagarden series.
This is how it looks in Book catalogue on my mobile:


When you choose the book in the list, you can see facts about the book, and a description of the story.


It is free to use, but it is possible to make a donation to the developer.


Comments