Dolls House


dolls house in a china cabinet

I wished for a dolls house, when I was a child, but I didn't get it.  As a grown up I have throughout the years collected items for my dolls house . I don't have a proper dolls house but have arranged it in a   china cabinet - 5 floors.  The bottom shelf is the garden.  Second floor contains kitchen and dining room. Third floor- living room and music room. Fourth floor - Sewing room and playroom, bedroom and bathroom. Under the "roof" is the attic, where the elves live, and the Christmas decorations are kept.
It is fun to make things for dolls house yourself  but I also like to find items when travelling. It is a souvenir with a great advantage. It doesn't take up a lot of space in the luggage. Later I will blog about some of the items I have found visiting other countries.
Danish

Comments