Dolls House - Dressmaker's Dummy

This dressmaker's dummy is from a vacation in Paris in 2008. I found it in a little shop not far from Sacre Coeur.


For all I know it might not be made in France - but could as well come from China, but I associate it with Paris and fond memories together with children and grandchildren.
I always shoot a lot of photos on vacations. Once when you used film and had to have the pictures developed, you had to restrict yourself. Now however you can take lots and lots of pictures and sort and throw away later. The latter is sometimes rather difficult.

Some of my favorite photos from Paris 2008:

Paris
Detail from a well in Paris

Paris
Detail from a door, Notre Dame

Paris
Detail from a fountain at Sacre Coeur

Paris
Detail from a door, Sacre Coeur

Paris
The Eiffel Tower

Danish

Comments